The Pflueger® Trion® reel has built a reputation for dependability and smoothness with a price that brings a smile at check out. The lightweight graphite body and rotor with stainless steel ball bearings blends strength and smoothness for a reel that will help you master a number of freshwater techniques. It sports 6 bearings (4 on model TRI20B) plus an on/off instant anti-reverse bearing, and a smooth multi-disc drag system with stainless steel and oiled felt washers. The sure-click bail provides an audible signal when bail is fully opened and ready to cast. Other features include a double anodized aluminum spool, lightweight graphite body and rotor, long-cast aluminum spool with titanium lip, anti-twist titanium line roller, aluminum handle with soft touch knob. Convertible from right- to left-hand retrieve.
- 6+1 bearings (4+1 bearings on TRI20B)
- Double anodized aluminum spool
- On/off instant anti-reverse bearing
- Lightweight graphite body and rotor
- Long cast aluminum spool with titanium lip
- Smooth multi-disc drag system with stainless steel and oiled felt washer
- Sure-click bail provides an audible signal when bail is fully opened and ready to cast
- Anti-twist titanium line roller
- Aluminum handle with soft touch knob
|Model||Retrieve||Gear Ratio||Other Specs||Price|
Max Drag:6 Lbs.
Recovery:20.7" Per Turn
Reel Weight (oz):5.9
Max Drag:6 Lbs.
Recovery:22.4" Per Turn
Reel Weight (oz):7.1
Max Drag:9 Lbs.
Recovery:25.2" Per Turn
Reel Weight (oz):8.6
Max Drag:10 Lbs.
Recovery:27.4" Per Turn
Reel Weight (oz):10.4
Max Drag:12 Lbs.
Per Turn Reel Weight (oz):11.4